My Christmas present? yes or no?

So my boyfriend and I are 15. For Christmas I got him a football (which is his favorite sport) and I am planning on writing cute things on it. And i got him a bag of his fav. candy and a bunch of other candy. Is this an okay present? Yes or No and any other ideas thanks:)Guys answer too please!!:)And maybe instead of writing things on the football just write his name and have a card with cute stuff on it?

• Favorite Answer

Yeah that's good. I mean I'd like that if my girlfriend got me a soccer ball (fave sport) and wrote cute things on it. I'd probably put it up on my wall or something.

Candy's pretty good too. If it really is his favorite then yeah it'd be cool that you knnew his favorite candy(;

You could take a big football and cut a slit in it. Stuff the the candy in it, cute notes and other things he likes. And put a mini football in it :P That would be sooooo cute cx

• Aw that would be the best gift ever if my girlfriend gave me that! That give would be awesome.

You can also give him a Giftcard.doesn't have to have a lot on it.but gift cards are nice.

Yeah, that sounds good. You put alot of thought in it.

Yes.Its nice.

Oh Sure!

I think no.

• Frank

yeah, go for it.