IChee
Lv 4
IChee asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is there anything a Iib messes up they can't expIain by bIaming someone else?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim B
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You know Libs never mess up. If you don't believe me just ask them. But when --it hit the fan they did not do it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The fallacy of petitio principii, or "begging the question", is committed "when a proposition which requires proof is assumed without proof", or more generally denotes when an assumption is used, "in some form of the very proposition to be proved, as a premise from which to deduce it". Thus, insofar as petitio principii refers to arguing for a conclusion that has already been assumed in the premise, this fallacy consists of "begging" the listener to accept the "question" (proposition) before the labor of logic is undertaken.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

RIGHT!

Just try to blame Bush for this:

Obama (thru the IRS) paid out over 6 Billion - Yes - BILLION in tax refunds to Illegal Aliens in 2011 !! - The reason they didn't stop or investigate was given as "We just don't have the manpower to investigate this" ----- B.S. ! -

Tax clerks found SEVERAL soc sec # forged, fake addresses used, several "fake children" , etc etc and were told NOT TO INVESTIGATE !!

Source(s): Gary D, Halbert/DC Watchdog/ WWW.profutures.com
  • Lauren
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I'll answer yours if there is anything a conservative messes up that they cannot blame on liberals.

I mean, please, this is a game both parties play and acting like it's unique to either of them is incredibly naive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

What or who is a Lib? You mean Libby? You and others here seem to think she the cause of a lot of chaos.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope... they like to blame Bush, when they should be blaming Clinton and his Community Reinvestment Act.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hey -- if YOUR country is in a mess and divided, why are you blaming me?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Conservative logic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.