Abortion Question? Please read?

what's the difference when you kill your baby for (abortion) and when you kill your baby at 3 mounts old? At 5 weeks the baby starts to form and at 6 weeks hart is beating and can be seen with a VUS.. the latest you can have an abortion is at Five Months

Eyebrows and eyelids are now in place. Your baby would now be more than 10 inches long if you stretched out her legs ...

now whats the difference if you kill the baby at 20 weeks vs at 3 months old?

arnt you killing some thing that is living?

look at the description of a baby in the stomach and compare it too a baby at 3 mounts old.. and think twice about orbortion

Both murder .. Both have a heart beat one will always be your baby

At: Five Months

Eyebrows and eyelids are now in place. Your baby would now be more than 10 inches long if you stretched out her legs.

False a baby can not survive out side the womb with out the mother to breast feed and take care of her

A baby can not take car of its self out the womb or in the womb..

Favorite Answer

A 5 month baby can survive outside the womb with the help of a incubator and machines....

Know your facts before saying "False"

The difference is a baby can survive outside of the womb while a fetus cannot. And while I myself would not have an abortion who am I or anyone to judge a persons reasons. Did you really want your question answered or are you trying to spread your pro-life propaganda? How about a question for you. A fourteen year old child is raped by her father and gets pregnant as a result. She herself is a child and her body is not capable of carrying a baby to term. If forced to go through with the pregnancy she will probably die, or it wil ruin her reproductive health to the point of when she is older and wants children she will be unable to. Everyday that embryo remains inside of her is a painful reminder of the horrific things her father did to her. Is she a murderer for getting an abortion? What about the woman who will die if she keep her the baby? Is the unborn's life worth more then her's the life that wouldn't be able to survive without her anyways? What about in other cases such as rape? Would you want to be subjected to the reminders of what happened to you every single day until that baby is born? Like I said I myself would never get an abortion, but I do not judge others for decisions they make. They have their reasons and are entitled to do with their bodies as they please.

The difference is the baby has now been born and exists outside the mothers womb.

You ranting about this topic will not change people's views. Everyone has the right to chose what they want with their life and if a baby will make things too hard or the baby won't have a good life or if its going to be born with terrible conditions, the mother has the right to do what's best for themselves.

If you have sex and get pregnant you shouldnt be able to get an abortion. unless its rape then you should be able to no matter what.