Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 8 years ago

Why won't my boobs grow?

I'm 13, 96 lbs, 5'4" and I'm a 32c. That may sound big but they've been that size since I was 11! I just want to know what's going on.

Favorite Answer

You're probably finished puberty. 32c from someone that weighs 96lbs is an awesome proportion - consider yourself blessed.

Yes that is big. i'm 15 and a 36a. My mom was a A in higschool and now a DD so you will probably still grow. Nothing is wrong with you though. Women breast stop growing around 21 so you have plenty of time and maybe you finished growing. It depends on genes too and the women in your family. Also breasts are fat so if you gain weight your breasts will probably get bigger. I think your brests are fine if mine stopped at your size I would be fine. It's also like height you have multiple growth spurts.

That sounds like you finished growing early

That could be as big as they will get! Most girls boobs dont get MASSIVE!! But then again most guys dont like MASSIVE boobies:) they will probably get bigger as you get older though.

Source(s): 15 year old freshman in HS