Should I ask her out?

Okay, so there's this girl, let's call her Katie. I just got Katie's number on Friday. We've really gotten to know eachother, considering we've pretty much talked all weekend. On Friday, we hung out, hugged a lot, and even made date plans. She says I'm "interesting" and she and I can actually have conversations without not knowing what to talk about. Also, she laughs at what I have to say a lot. I've also convinced her to go airsofting with me. She has also even stated her and I have "some things in common." So, my question is; should I ask her out on Monday? My only worry is, my driving test is Monday. And I don't wanna be "emotionally compromised" if she says no. What should I do? Does she like me back? How should I ask her out?

Put your balls on and say want to go to the highschool basketball game next friday dont worry if she likes you because you know she does :D

just pop the question right before you go to class so you can make a quick escape if she says o but looking at the way you guys act if you wit any longer she might ask you my point is it sounds like she really likes you or will really like you really soon

Grow a pair of balls and ask her out lol Easy

i have a similar problem but its just that ive known my crush for a couple years and shes 2 years you ger than me and its kinda awkward for me. if i were you i would wait, to see if she really is the one for you, and as i said, ive waited a couple years and i STILL havent asked her out...