alternate book to world war two?

There is a book about Germany invading New york. It is written in multiple point of views. I believe it had something about Eagles in the title but i am not 100% sure on this. I was wondering if anyone knew the book I am talking about?

Favorite Answer

"Clash of Eagles" by Leo Rutman

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1681398.Clash_o...

"...Leo Rutman's novel stands out from the pack. Taking a German invasion of Britain as his starting point, he goes a step further by imagining a follow-up assault on the United States and a hypothetical conquest of the Northeast. This sets the conditions for the premise of his novel, that of a German occupation of New York City in 1941. With the Wehrmacht parading down Fifth Avenue, Rutman's New Yorkers face life under Nazi control.

Rutman examines the consequences of this occupation through the lives of eight people. Though fictional, some of them are clearly based on contemporary figures."

Man on the High Castle by Phillip K Dick is one.