Anonymous

Prove ghosts, win best answer?

It's simple. Find something to make me a believer and get best answer. No arguments please.

Favorite Answer

You would only truly become a true believer only when you have your own true experience, it's called personal evidence......on and off I have fifty two years of it, I have seen and experienced some things most people never even heard of....I am just sensitive in that way.....I always knew God was God and real, way before his presence intervene to me, and He allow me to know that....perhaps because I never bugged him for proof, because I just knew the truth at a young age about spirits and ghost....and God is spirit.....I have seen and felt the presence of hundreds of spirits and ghost, one demon, angels and one of my spirit guides....believe it or not, best answer or not~

Try playing the ouiji board or contact with a medium and they'll help you have a contact with someone who's not alive; that you personally know. You can also go on twitter and tweet zak bagans, or taps and ask then about it.

There's been proof of ghost but no one can prove it to you in here. You have to experience it yourself as a human being in your subconscious state of mind.

People die. Ghosts are dead people. Not everyone who died is a "ghost" for ghosts are on Earth. Mediums can talk to ghosts- stay away from ouiji boards, if your not careful they can invite demons- you don't want that. Anyway, I don't know how to prove ghosts are real to a stanger on yahoo answers... Soo, I'm gonna say Ghostbusters.

I dont care what you believe ghosts are real

Contact your local paranormal research group, or exorcism organization; they will probably gladly take you along with them.