Would you date someone for 3 years without being (sexually) intimate?

Favorite Answer

I waited 4 years because I was a virgin and not ready and after we did it he was so selfish and not romantic that I broke up with him and felt I wasted a lot of time on him.

depends on te age and wether or not you both have allready been sexually intimate with other peopl ein the pat...

if you both have been sexually intimate befoar.. then no i would not date for 3 years without doing anything

but if you bothe kinda prude and young and havent exp[lored or been experienced with that kinda thing then waiting is ok... but 3 years is a loooonnngggg time and im guessing things are getting borirng and you should spice it up a bit

I would.

Sex is not something a relationship needs. If you love the persona nd have feelings for them then sex shouldn't really matter unless you guys want it to happen. Some people would rather wait till marriage to have sex and if I was with someone who felt that way I would wait for them because it shows that they aren't just sleeping around and they care about themsleves.

You don't need to have sex with someone to love them. If you guys choose not to have sex then thats your call. As long as you respect each other and love each other than the relationship will be great.

Hope this helped. Enjoy!

Source(s): Personal Experience

Depends how sexual you're talking. If you mean kissing, hell no. But if you're just talking about straight up vaginal sex, yes. Dating someone isn't just about sexual things. This is going to sound cheesy, but its about being with the person who you love for their personality, not sexual things.

Yes I would. Love is not all about being physical, wait until it's the right time to make that choice.

Source(s): <3

if i felt a certain release of chemicals in the brain commonly called love then i think i could deal with it. besides isn't that what erotica is for?

If the reason they aren't is for religious beliefs. Only reason i could see why

Depends.

No seriously, it depends.

Hmmm....that is difficult....I honestly dont have an anwser...good luck with your life! :D

Hell to the No

Source(s): My penis