when is the best time to do a pregnancy test?

When is the best time to do a pregnancy test after a missed period?

Me and my Fiance have been trying for our 2nd baby for only 2 months and I have missed my period, my period was due on the 7th of December and it's now the 10th of December and still no period :)

I have been feeling sick but not been vomiting, I have been bloating a lot, I have been getting cramps mainly on my right side of my lower abdomen, I have been getting sore heads now and then, I have been getting a lot more vaginal discharge than usual, I have been needing the toilet a lot more than usual, I have been really tired during the day but at nights I can't get to sleep and when I do I wake up a few times during the night (I never used to) and when I wake up in the morning I just want to go back to sleep. Also I have been getting out of breath a lot more, My nipples and areolas are a lot darker than usual and my boobs have gotten a little bigger, and my mouth keeps going really dry (mainly at nights) and no matter how much I drink it doesn't help.

Could I be pregnant, and when is the best time for me to do a test since I have missed my period? I think I could be...

Thanks in advance....

Favorite Answer

you can test now u should get a accurate reading. if its negative wait another week and test again if its still negative u are not pregnant i say a few days after missing your period to up to a week after u can test.

After a missed period you can directly take a pregnancy test. Missing a period is the easiest way to suspect of pregnancy. Feeling sick or morning sickness, fatigue feeling tiredness and swollen breasts are pregnancy symptoms as well.

I think you are pregnant.. But id say do one now & if it says neg. Id do another in about 1-2 weeks. But the blood tests if u go an get one done it can tell you the right result and u could take that when ever

Sounds like you're pregnant. I had all those symptoms & I took four pregnancy test when I was 3 days late, & they were all positive.. So it's safe for you to take one now.

Source(s): I'm 5 weeks pregnant, found out 2 days ago

If you missed your period you can take one now if you like. I waited until I was three days late to take mine, even though it was torture we tried for 8 months ourselves. Good luck to you and remember if it is negative don't fret it takes the average couple a year to conceive.

the best time to take the tests are your first pee of the morning because there is a chemical in your urine that tells if you are pregnant or not and the morning is usually the time when your blatter is the fullest