How to get third hand smoke out of house?

Ok my cousin just starting smoking and i heard that even smelling the smoke is bad and i want to know how to get the toxins out of the house and off of furniture and other things like walls and stuff. Please help i am so pissed off about this whole situation because NO ONE in my house smoked until he turned 18 and decided he wanted to be a so called man now. So can you help me get this god awful smell and toxin out of my house. Thank you.

• Shay
    Favorite Answer

You didn't mention what your wall surfaces are, so I can't recommend the exact right cleaner for your walls, but the walls can be washed with an all purpose cleaner such as 409. Just be sure the cleaner you pick is safe for your walls. (read the labels.)

For your furniture, look at the Resolve brand of cleaners. They have a variety of cleaners for carpets and furniture. You should be able to find something that is safe for your furniture.

http://www.powerofresolve.com/product-carpet-multi...

You can also use Febreeze to help remove any other left over odors from your home.