Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

My friend says she is wiccan and can?

use spells to make people fall in love with her? It sounds crazy but my friend claimed she used some graveyard dirt to make this guy she liked fall in love with her. I thought it was a joke at first, but what's strange is that a couple of days later he asked her out. Then after only a week of them going out he told her he loved her and they have actually moved in together. I never gave it a second thought until he said that which reminded me. Is this just a coincidence? Could any wiccans tell me there thoughts on this? It's probably nothing, it just seems rather odd.

Favorite Answer

Your friend is full of sh!t.

I'm a sort of Wiccan you could say. I take a lot of my belief from Wicca, but over all I just say I'm Pagan because it is not all Wicca and not all Norse, just a broad mix of everything. But no Pagan religion I have ever come across has thought they can force people to fall in love with them. Kids in lust mistake it for love and act quickly and irrationally. Now, Wiccans believe in charms and preform rituals for good luck and good health, at least all that I have met, but I have never met ANYONE who ever thought they could cast spells besides when they were kids and totally in love with Harry Potter and Charmed. But if that's what she believes, hey! Let her believe it. But I do think it's just a coincidence.

Yes, Wicca love spells do exist and there are many of them - there is only one problem with this whole scenario: you must never ever use magic to alter someone's will (as your friend did with her now boyfriend). Whatever you do, it will come back to you and since your friend has been using her power for something negative (manipulating someone else's will) then one day she will be on the receiving end of what she dished out in the first place. A true believer in Wicca will never use spells for negative purposes. Your friend sounds not nice...

Magic does exist,and it does work.It's not easy,or,as they say,everyone would be doing it.The hardest thing to decide is what you actually want,or want to know.I don't know anything about graveyard dirt,but I'm willing to bet that your friend masturbated during her ritual.

Your friend is either deluded, insane or a liar!

O no! any one with an additional, but nonetheless headquartered on bizarre magic strategies, suggestion of the universe! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!! PAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRARWAAGGGARLLL!!!!!

• Frank

That's her choice, bro

• E

If you believe that your as dumb as she thinks she is !!