Is it possible to be pregnant but never test positive?

I took a blood test 13 weeks after unprotected sex on the pill followed by plan b and it was negative then about 5 urine tests that were negative and I've never missed a period but have other symptoms such as headaches and sore breasts..?

some women do not discover out they are pregnant except they do a blood attempt. I study a tale about a lady which couldn't attempt useful on a classic being pregnant attempt till 5 months pregnant. So it truly is a probability, exceedingly if she is having the toddler early, like if she did not very last the completed 9 months. it really is extremely loopy, and variety of scary. that is why in case you omit your sessions for like 3 months, you need to pass to time-honored practitioner straight away. lol

yep! the test is only 99% accurate. The only thing they're looking for is whether or not your corpus luteum(in your ovaries) is producing more progesterone than usual. It does that when you're pregnant, to keep the lining of your uterus intact for the baby. You could just have an overactive ovary...or the test could be off. Get an ultrasound to be sure!