Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 8 years ago

iPod Touch 5th Gen or iPad 4th Gen?

Hi,

So for the past month and a bit I have been saving money to buy an iDevice. I know have $500 to spend and i'm ready to go out and get one. The problem is I have no clue what to get. I have 2 choices;

1. iPod Touch 5th Generation 64GB (Black & Slate) - $440

or

2. iPad with Retina Display (iPad 4th Gen) 16GB WiFi -$500.

I used to have an iPod Touch 4th Gen and I mostly used it for watching TV shows I brought from iTunes, watching YouTube videos, Twitter, Facebook & very rarely playing games. Which one should I get?

Thanks in advance.

• Carl N
    Favorite Answer

Depends. One fits in your pocket, the other one doesn't :-)

If you're going to watch TV shows and videos, then the iPad would give you a bigger picture. So would an LCD TV with a Roku box and it would be about half the cost.

Choices.

Ain't it great?

• sitz

properly it relies upon what you're utilising it for. Ipad is stable for gazing hd movies and gaming. however the ipod is comparable only smaller and does have that income of retina exhibit. yet i think of the recent ipad mini is popping out quickly and that could comprise retina disply yet look its the shoppers selection interior the top. head to the apple internet site and learn the specs and that maby which will help you out. The ipad runs on the recent apple A6 chip so that's going to be alot quicker (they say) than the ipod which runs on the A5. And the ipad mini had twin-band wifi extremely than the ipod which single band. look interior the top its your selection.

Well first of all the iPod touch 5th generation is only $399 in the U.S. I would get the iPad because I feel like you get more of what your moneys worth and that it fits your needs better.

I would NOT pay 400 dollars for a media player. Ridiculous.