Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

So I have a clone now?

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=2VMZQjkQaa

This person is not the real Party Poison. Just so you guys know.

• Faith
    Favorite Answer

Just contact Yahoo with the information and they should be able to remove the fake account.

Email - y_answrs_team@yahoo.com

Tell them what is happening, maybe even link to a few of their questions from that account and hopefully they will delete it.

Tell them that someone is impersonating you which is against the terms of use. Within less than 24hrs it should be gone.

I'd also suggest you don't reply this person. Most likely they are doing this to try and get your attention. Act like you don't even see them. They will get bored and go on to do something else.

It's rather pitiful that users like this call themselves a troll because the whole point of trolling is making people think you are real. If they just copy someone else they are nothing more than a copycat which actually makes them look rather dumb than creative.

Also make a point to report each and every question they post as long as it is against the terms of use. Reporting actual questions will only get you in trouble but if they are breaking the rules report them. This will get Yahoo to review them even quicker.

• sweet

Agreed !!! do not they simply clone on and on and on and on. It gets particularly tedious particularly. I gave that suggestion to Cheryl B this morning as she became threatening to clone George the purple hippo. Get you own personalities!

Alexander had a clone yesterday. Its probably the same person.

I know which one is the real you because you're in my contacts. :P

I get clones all the time. They try to be as cool as me, but they never are.

Are you that one Spongebob person who I don't like?

No!! I'm the real Party Poison guys! UGH. I have a clone.

Don't believe this poster.

That sucks. It happened to another contact of mine, tonight.

I hope nobody does that to me or I would go off in this b*tch

Ahhh! you got a stalker too! welcome to the club. It's probably the people who pretend to be Laura.

• I had one once. It was fun. They were super Republican. I was like "lawl u dum."

Well... Poop happends