Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

birth control and pregnancy?

I've skipped a couple pills this week, but i doubled up a couple days and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago..is there any possibility that I could get pregnant? Like by skipping and doubling up on pills does it make it more likely to become pregnant or am I just over thinking this and freaking myself out?

if you forgot to take the pill never ever take a double dose!!! if you forgot to take the pill you still have several hours to take it(if you take it every day at 8 pm and forgot you have to take it next day at 8am not later) and i the case you completely forgot you´ll have to take other methods to avoid pregnancy( condom). If you are scared of what might have happened (whether you might have gotten pregnant) go to your doc

Yes, that is very dangerous to do. Skipping and trying to make it up DOESN"T WORK!!!!!!

Hopefully youre not prego!!!