Which type of car is best?

Okay so I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm fixing to get my 1st car. I have no idea about all that technical stuff involved with cars. All I know is that I would prefer a suv/cross over type of vehicle. Good gas mileage. Pretty exterior/interior. And it needs to be a good 1st car for an unexperienced driver :) I have no idea what I want. I looked at the nissan 2012 juke. The interior was really nice and so was the gas mileage but the outside was a little bizarre. I also liked the kia sportage. Which cars would you recommend? I'm opened to cars or suvs. Also do you the the Nissan Juke is ugly? The outside is what is really holding me back. And also I need a small vehicle.

Favorite Answer

Every time I see the Juke out on the road, George Clinton's "Atomic Dog" pops into my mind, but the lyrics say "Bionic Frog" instead and I get flashbacks to playing Frogger late at night in the arcade...

*slaps himself* Kids, let that be a lesson to you: never do acid and play video games.

I think the Juke is an awesome car, all kidding aside. Nissan wanted the car to make a statement and look like nothing else on the road, and the car succeeds at that. The car itself is pretty fun to drive, but it isn't really very good at being an SUV to be honest.

Do you want a SUV / crossover just because of the high seating position? If you like the Kia, look at the VW Tiguan or the new Ford Escape.

The outside of the Juke IS bizarre, but not ugly. That's actually what i like best about it. Its unique, and its not super common like every other suv. And Kia sucks.

Go with the juke, youll get reliability, decent gas mileage, and a cool looking car which is not like the average joe SUV

• Bill

Of the small ugly cars ,I prefer the KIA Soul to the Juke. I do like the KIA Sportage,Nissan Rogue,Mazda CX7 or the Hyundai Veloster.

I like the juke personally although most don't. Nothing wrong with it although your just 16... Don't expect a new car. Get an older CRV or something like that. a 1999 Honda CVR will get great MPG and be a great first car. Get one of those. Don't get a new car that, no offense, you will probably wreck. Everyone has accidents with their first car, whether it be brushing a mailbox or accidentally hitting someone. It happens, and it would be better to have that happen to a cheaper used car than a new or almost new one. Saves money

I personally hate the Juke. It's probably one of the ugliest cars of the last decade :-)! I would have look at:

Honda CR-V

Volkswagen Tiguan

Toyota RAV4 (There is a new one coming up for sale)

Subaru Forester

Subaru SV Crosstrek

Chevrolet Equinox

Ford Escape

I highly recommend the Volkswagen and the Subarus. Those are my personal choice.

Hope this helped. Enjoy your car and drive safe!

I received decide on up truck, chevrolet one. I did not opt for it, my husband's father gave it to us. We constant it up a bit and at the street. It's very valuable although it best received two seats. We take our puppy to seaside, we cross get furnishings from IKEA, we aid peers transfer, we cross tenting...many extra! It's best to have this truck, we use such a lot for outings. Next vehicle I'd like could be a decide on up truck with again row seats. So we will be able to carry peers to tenting or to films.

The Chevy volt is really nice and has good mileage

chevy traverse, dodge durango, lincoln mkx