I like this boy more than a friend who and he is 13 and I'm onley 11 is that wrong?

If it isn't wrong does anyone know how to tell if he likes me back more than a friend

Favorite Answer

Okay, first of all, no offense, but you shouldn't be caring about love at age 11. I'm sure he'll notice that. It wouldn't be a big difference if you were 20 and he was 23, but at 13 he's growing and he's really big. I'd still hang out with him, and hopefully someday you'll BOTH develop feelings for each other! For now, live your life and hang out with your friends like an 11 year old should be. Don't hurry love!

No, it's only a 2 year difference, most parents are 4 to 5 years apart.

There's nothing wrong with that since girls mature faster anyways so you guys are probably on the same level, I guess just try to spend as much time with him. Read his body language, try to tell if he's interested or not.

You're 11. Don't worry about that kind of stuff for now. I'm in college, and didn't date much throughout high school (guys were immature) and I'm sooo glad I didn't. It get complicated, and can make you sad, and angry, and worry over things while you're still figuring out who you are.

No but your a little young an he will more n likely want to do things with u like u know what I mean

No it not wrong and if he likes you he try to make you lagh and stare at you

Source(s): Expirence i dated a girl older than me

Ask your parents

What's wrong is that you're underage to be on this site!

Try asking him.

• no its not wrong