blank
blank asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 8 years ago

Has anyone had their business card designed by someone online?

I'm looking for a professional business card designer just for the design and plan to print them elsewhere. I was wondering if it was possible to interact with a designer just through e-mail without going to meet them. Has anyone done this or do most designers require you to discuss it with them in person?

It is very possible to discuss with a designer your desired business card design through e-mail. We at PrintRunner offers design printing services and communicate with our customers via e-mail/phone. This can help our customers save time and money.

By the way, you might want to try our printing services as we offer 20% OFF for our first time customers just by using this coupon code PRLG01.

Source(s): www.printrunner.com

Most of the services we reviewed give the user several different options to print and design business cards. They will either offer free templates, allow you to upload your own business card design or have online tools to help you design business cards from scratch. Our top-ranked online business card printing services were those that had a huge selection of modern, ready-to-print templates, no editing necessary. MOO was one such company with over 140 unique but professional business card templates sure to set you apart from the competition.

I would highly recommend Fiverr.

As a user myself, I understand how great the site is. You can get somebody to do it for you in 1 day if you choose to for $5.

If you find the right person to do it, the value is a lot more than the price.

I had my colleague running online clothing store designed business card from CreativeThemes. Check em out coz he is satisfied so far. http://www.creativethemes.net/

It's possible. However it's easier to go down to any arts college and have this be one of the class projects (talk to the teacher). That way you get a selection to choose from and the students get to add this to their portfolio.

• Emma

Sure you can find a bunch of online designs of business cards at http://www.business-card-store.com/