Should I buy The Orange Box digital even if I all ready have Portal?

I have a Steam account and 9 games on there. But I never buy my games through Steam. Instead I spend my money on Gamestop PC Downloads which I personally prefer even though it's still not as good as Steam. I saw The Orange Box for 10 bucks through Gamestop and I wanna get it, but I all ready own Portal and I know if I take the code for The Orange Box and bring it over to Steam it won't do anything for Portal but it will give me the rest of the games. Should I buy The Orange Box through Gamestop PC Downloads?

Favorite Answer

Well if you like the valve games you should buy it (you can always give the portal game to someone else! Its soon christmas) but always remember its your money and what i always tell my self is dont let other people tell you what to do with them

• sweet

properly of direction get the orange field! it has plenty extra content fabric than only Portal a million or 2, it makes it appear as if an entire interest like for a narrative there is the 0.5 life 2 sequence and for a puzzle/mini interest there is Portal and for multiplayer there is group castle 2 and then after which you would be able to get Portal 2 as an added additionally i'd propose getting Garry's Mod in case you have the orange field that is going to likely be multiple relaxing messing around with each and every thing interior the interest and making Machinima video clips in case you pick to.

YES! Hense the fact that Half-Life 2 is an amazing game and it just won the Game of the Decade at the VGA's just makes the whole product better. It's a steal!

Check out the Humble Bundle! (Google it)

Source(s): Me

no i would just buy half life on steam its cheaper that way because team fortress 2 is free to play anyway