Does he just want me for sex?

Hallow. I was wondering if my bf of 1 mouth wants me just for sex... He's 17 I'm 13 he's really nice smart and funny but it seams lie he wants sex from me. He a horny guy and I like kissing and hugging and cuddling. I don't mind having him walk around in boxers but today I saw him and he asked if he could take off my shirt and I said yes. And homely I don't want to have sex till m MARRYYED. I'm really shy and it makes me uncountable. It feels like ever time he sees me he just wants to fool around

Favorite Answer

be smart. dont have sex until your married or at least 18. tell him you want to go meat other people and you can get back together again in a few years. a 4 year old difference is a lot especially when your 13 and hes 17. and if you were smart, you would break up before he turns 18. he can be in trouble for having sex with a underage when hes 18. they consider it rape.

You're going out with a guy that's 4 years older than you? Of course he's gonna want sex, If you want to stay a virgin then you should probably do something else

he IS a 17 year old boy, he has harmones and teenagers do get horny

Source(s): Im 13