MASSIVE respect to Joe Hart from a United fan ?

If you guys didn't know, one of the people trying to stop that idiotic fan running into the field was Joe Hart, right after he conceded the goal that cost his team the game. He went on to halt the fan that was heading towards Rio, arguably the most easily disliked person in United. He already has my respect... show more If you guys didn't know, one of the people trying to stop that idiotic fan running into the field was Joe Hart, right after he conceded the goal that cost his team the game. He went on to halt the fan that was heading towards Rio, arguably the most easily disliked person in United.

He already has my respect for his football abilities, but he earned massive respect from me as a sportsman and a human, really. He could have easily ignored and mourn over the last minute defeat but decided to help instead. Again massive, massive respect for Joe Hart from a United fan.

What did you guys think of the match ?