MASSIVE respect to Joe Hart from a United fan ?

If you guys didn't know, one of the people trying to stop that idiotic fan running into the field was Joe Hart, right after he conceded the goal that cost his team the game. He went on to halt the fan that was heading towards Rio, arguably the most easily disliked person in United.

He already has my respect for his football abilities, but he earned massive respect from me as a sportsman and a human, really. He could have easily ignored and mourn over the last minute defeat but decided to help instead. Again massive, massive respect for Joe Hart from a United fan.

What did you guys think of the match ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely ..... Joe Hart showed the good side of football after some Man City idiots showed the bad side of football.

It was a cracker of a game - top goals from Wayne Rooney, a spirited fightback from City, but a soul-destoying response from Man United's man, RvP.

Two significant calls from the referee that went against Man Utd ... and we still won !

Funny, the ABU's are always sayng that we have the ref in our pocket.

We scored a timely, well-deserved win against the odds .... we are UNITED !!

"Glory, glory Man United"

Cheers.

Source(s): Man Utd fan for life.
  • 7 years ago

Im a united fan an i have always respected Joe Hart. Hes the best English (keep in mind english) goalkeeper right now. He is respectful to everyone on the field and l8r that nite he even went to the x-factor with van persie. The match was quite exciting, especially for city fans, though i think the ref should have let Yaya Toure continue with his run, which i think would be a really nice goal.

• 7 years ago

Fergie Time - raaaaaa ha ha ha ha!! Not laughing now City, and to boot a few of your fans are total morons, throwing their toys out of the pram because you lost, Pmsl, champions, what a joke, no class. Rio would have knocked the dwarf out anyway, probably a longsight chav! I like Joe Hart, top keeper, having a tough season as his back four are not at the races this season and that is because the manager choose to get a new defensive coach in the summer (an italian mate) who rotates the squad and plays zonal marking- good work mancini, keep it up!!

• 7 years ago

Respect

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Frankly. I have lost all respect for the United players. Why do they keep doing that?

So many times, if they score last min or important goals, they run up towards the rival fans and celebrate in front of them. We have seen Neville, Evra, Ronaldo, Rio and a few others do it. Football is a passionate game. Why hype against the rival fans? What do anyone expect the fans to do?

Frankly, one wonders if Rio deserved that coin hit.

• 7 years ago

Dude, Hart is a great goalkeeper, I respect him a lot.

Even though I hate Manchester City, I really like Hart and Yaya Toure.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, respect.

He showed great sportsmanship, even though his team lost right near the end.

Though Rio Ferdinand shouldn't have celebrated in front of the Man City fans.

It was a great match anyway, and what a time to score a winner even though we let our lead slip.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • 7 years ago

Great respects.

• 7 years ago

That's the difference between a legend (Hart) and a sc^m (Reina).

• 7 years ago

Who ever threw that coin is a ***** leg-ed!!

Source(s): Scouse
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.