(girls) how would you like to be asked out?

(girls) answer

Favorite Answer

IN PERSON DEFINATLEY, :) PROVES THAT YOU ARE BRAVE AND CONFIDENT ENOUGH FOR US, WE LOVE A GUY WITH CONFIDENCE :)

By the way, good luck! Hope she says yes :)

• Rodion

In my experience.... as a dude.. that i am... not a dudette... texting is DEFENETLY the best way.

Also in my experience i realize that girls really dont know what da fak they want... so asking a girl about this is kinda pointless... of course you dont just go to the point when texting, first u ask whats up, what r u doing, u chat a bit through text, and theeen u ask her out. The good thing about that is that u dont seem so needy... its kinda more casual and if she says now u spare up the embarasment and got time to think the right answer and dont blow things off...

Ps. The "braveness" of doing that in person is crap... if the girl wants to go out with you, she will, whether u made it face to face or not...

If the guy puts my close friends and his close friends and make posters that in each one has a memory of us 2 that we had together, and put them in a long hallway, leading up to the boy who holds a poster alone saying "_______, will you go out with me?" And holding a fake flower :D or a real one... but still, just a flower, not a real rose though, a fake rose. And any other kind of flower should be real (:

Yup. In person. Preferably somewhere where I'm alone with the guy

In person is usually the best way to go

• Emily

the others are right. yup in person always works best.

do NOT even think about text or messege her on mobile or messenger

don't even think of the internet

Call or asking in person. Do NOT ask out over text, facebook, sending your friends to do it. That's wimpy. IF you're nervous you can just not say "go out with me" and instead say "go with me". say something like "Hey ___, I'm thinking of going to go do ____ this weekend. Wanna go with me?" Or "Hey ___, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me this weekend?"

PLEEEEASE answer mine????

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtPdT...