Difference between pokemon black & white vs pokemon black & white 2 ?

I know alot about pokemon games including black & white but sold my games and systems slowly getting them back but now im looking into these new games and want to know the difference and the good/bad ???

Favorite Answer

idk how in depth of an explanation you want, but basically bw2 is set 2-3 years in the future. and now the legendaries can fuse together. there are some other side adventures that are new and there is a new black city and white forest. i would recommend getting both to see how each game is

Source(s): i have all the games, all are awesome
  • N

Black and White take place an unknown amount of time after the Johto/Sinnoh games. Black has more of a futuristic approach while White has more of a "down to earth" feel. Note that you will be visiting the same places but there may be some minor differences. Black has the exclusive Black City and White has White Forest. The evil team is Team Plasma, and their goal is to seperate people and Pokemon. Black has the White Dragon, Reshiram, and White has the Black Dragon, Zekrom.

Black 2 and White 2 take place 2 years after Black and White. In these games, you have new cities to explore like Aspertia City. There are also new Gym Leaders. Many changes have occured during those 2 years and Team Plasma is back at it again.

In Pokemon Black/White, they introduce a region called Unova, along with many new pokemon. The villain(s) of the game are Team Plasma, and you have two rivals. In Pokemon Black/White 2, it's still in Unova, the villain is still Team Plasma, and you have one rival. Also you can fuse the legendary pokemon, Kyurem with Zekrom or Reshiram. Pokemon Black/White and Black/White 2 aren't much different, just that in Pokemon Black/White 2, there are more cities. Personally, I found Pokemon Black/White better, but that's my opinion.

I think bad.