Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Should i get GTA 4 or GTA episodes from liberty city?

Please answer in detail and PLEASE do not say get the complete edition with both games

I would just wait for GTA 5. If you really want one or the other it would depend on why you want it. I mean the online game-play is basically the same. The stories are different. I personally own the liberty city stories and it has very immersible story line. If you are getting it for Xbox the ballad of gay tony and the lost and damned are available as DLC's. So if it is a big decision you can get GTA 4 and get the DLC's on the marketplace. Hope This Helps!

Source(s): Gamer and GTA experience

I think you should get GTA IV complete edition its only $30 or $25 for a used copy. Its a great game. You might wanna wait for GTA V to come out in May 2013.

Source(s): I have GTA IV complete edition.

I saw your other question about buying a game for your friend for his birthday, and since it was closed I came here! PLEASE go buy the humble bundle http://www.humblebundle.com/ for one dollar and get a steam key that has 4 games on it. Metro 2033 itself is an amazing game.

I would get the new one.