help with facial hair!!! (GIRL)?

so tomorrow someone is planning on kissing me so i thought that they might notice the peach fuzz that i have. so i shaved my upper lip and now it feels just a little prickly. i cant go out and get anything for it and i need a way to make it not prickly by tomorrow morning! is there anythi g i can do like a homemade facial hair removal or anything that doesnt require me having it unshaven??

Favorite Answer

Exfoliate it with baking soda and water and then just put concealer on it and powder and you should be fine.

don't ever shave that is very unfeminine. Avon sells a facial hair removal cream, it works very well and does not burn, just follow the instructions and ta da its gone or just pluck do not shave though

shaving will make it come back thicker and darker. You can buy wax strips pretty cheaply. My grandmother bought something that removed all the hair off her body some forty years ago. I guess they dont make that any more.

Omg Girl NEVER shave there! :O