Do you think Jesus will return? I am losing Faith?

Favorite Answer

No return he would have needed to be here once before. He never existed.

Don't lose faith. He will return, only no one, not even Jesus, knows when. Only God the Ftaher knows that. I know that because He told me in the Bible:

Matthew 24: 36-39 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Revelation 22:12 Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

I hope that helped!

Source(s): I am a Christian

Notice what the return of Christ will do for the earth.

(Psalm 37:9-11) For evildoers themselves will be cut off, But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.

10 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.

11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

One of the things that a person has to do to be among the meek oneswho gain everlasting life is pointed out in John 17:3.

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Once one learns these things they also have to associate with people of like faith and follow all of Jesus' commands.

(Hebrews 10:24, 25) And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works,

25 not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near.

(Matthew 28:19, 20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Source(s): Bible

If we are real believers of Christ, we believe that his return is at hand. Nowadays Christians has a unified and mutual feeling about the soon return of Jesus. Its the Holy Spirit conviction. WE must always trust and be prepared, because we do not know the day and the hour He will appear. He told us "be watchful and be on alert"!

The world is going downhill so id say he will come soon. For many years people have had faith and he didn't return in their lifetime. Did that change anything? No.

yes, He will return. what is happening to your faith? are you born again? have you been baptized? do you have a good Bible-teaching church? do you study your Bible every day and pray every day? if not, give all of that a try. i believe His coming will be soon, within my lifetime, and i'm in my 50s. keep the faith!

I don't think he will I know he will return because he said he would. God does not lie. Keep the faith.

The world has not yet come to an end and probably won't for quite some time, but oneceit does he will be back.

• ?

Yes, He is coming soon. Hang in there.

The signs of the times are all in place. The stage is being set, the players are in place. Soon and very soon. When you start to wonder, keep your eye on Israel. They are God's prophetic time clock.

Oh, relax already.

The last 220 predictions of the End of the World were either Bad Guesses, or Deliberate Lies.