True Christians, would you answer this, please?

Hi, dear Christians ..

As I told, this question is directed only to the true Christians ..

I mean, the believers who believe that there is a God, a Creator ..

We Muslims do believe that ..

We believe in the God almighty, the Creator that you call Him the Father ..

Allah, in my language ..

----------------

Jesus the Christ peace be upon Him said,

(( By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses Jesus as the Christ who has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God, and this is the spirit of the antichrist))  1 John chapter 4

So please note,

the person who confesses that Jesus is the Christ, is from God..

Those who do not confess that Jesus is the Christ are the anti-Christ..

Therefore, Muhammad is from God, the prophet Muhammad did confess that Jesus is the Christ; Muhammad never confessed that Jesus is NOT the Christ ..

———————

Now, the question is,

Why don't you apply this to Muhammad ?

Why don't you follow the advices of Jesus the Christ ?

O come on my dear Christian friends !

Muhammad said,

Jesus IS the Christ ..

Jesus IS the Word of the God almighty ..

Jesus the Christ is the Messenger of the God almighty ..

And also Muhammad said,

( All of the Messengers and Prophets of the God almighty were died, and I will die, the Only Messenger who will still alive is Jesus the Christ .. He is alive in Heavens, and He will come back at the end of this life, then he will die )

Favorite Answer

Muhammad denied: a)the Passion, Death, and Resurrection Of the Christ, & b)the Divinity Of the Christ.

More over, his followers, the Muslims regard him as an even higher Prophet than the Christ.

For the true Christian, no prophet or holy person can ever even be on par, let alone, be higher than the Christ.

I understand what you are asking and yes many people believe that Jesus is the Christ! But not only is he the christ, a messanger and a prophet but he is also God... He is the word of God who by him all things were created. All God or Allah the father did was speak the words and everything came about to exist wich was jesus doing all the work as the word (jesus) was comming out of Gods(Allahs) mouth! the word was indeed Jesus Christ! Then the word became Flesh wich was Jesus Christ who was born as a man! In the beggining was the word and the word was with god and the word was god! And then 2,000 years ago the word became flesh who was the christ Jesus who is called the son of God! it may not make sense to some people but that is the truth! God is triune: Father(Allah),Son(Jesus) & the holy spirit but they are one God! You must know who Jesus was and is, that was the whole comotion that is going on in the world today and bak then!

Mohammad taught that Jesus is the Christ

and then taught that the records of Jesus' teachings were false teachings.

What if I told you, "Muhammad was the last prophet of God, but all of the instructions in Qur'an are twisted, not the authentic teachings of Muhammad, and so should not be followed."

Would you consider me a Muslim?

The Biblical instruction you quote does not teach that we Christians should ***follow the teachings*** of everyone who teaches that Jesus is Christ. Someone can "be from God" and still be mistaken about all things except that Jesus is the Christ. Should we Christians follow everyone who claims that Jesus is Christ? Is that wise or sensible or even possible?

You want us to follow everyone who is from God. We Christians want to follow God, regardless of what anyone "from God" might correctly or incorrectly teach!

- Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/

To say that a mere man has come in the flesh is empty and vacuous and meaningless. All men have come in the flesh, that is obvious.

To say that God has come in the flesh can only be confessed by those of God.

If Jesus is the Christ, that means He is the Anointed from God. The One promised throughout the Scriptures of which you are so obviously ignorant. There can be no other. Since He is the Anointed then no other is to be believed in.

Jesus Christ openly declares : Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The only possible way to God is through Jesus Christ.

If Muslims take any notice of Mohammad they are disobeying Jesus Christ.

Why do you disobey Jesus Christ and deny Him by turning aside to Mohammad?

The advice, as you put it, of Jesus Christ is Him and Him only.

Taking the Scriptures that expressly and exclusively identify Jesus Christ and trying to pretend they apply to another is absurd foolishness and a plain lie.

Why are you Muslims so foolish and dishonest?

No-another than God and her closest pals and family individuals can probably recognize that and it isn't our position to judge. She says she is. From what i have heard her say and from what i have study her beliefs i trust that she is yet all of us recognize that human beings can 'have the patter' and human beings in public life study extra about utilising words effectively than maximum folk. i imagine that it truly is unhappy that skeletons are dragged from closets at circumstances like this and we extremely did not prefer to study about her brother in regulation or her daughter's being pregnant. little doubt extra dirt will be dished earlier that's over. once a salacious tale has been spread it really is going to likely be believed by technique of the a lot even if it truly is authentic or not. Smear tactics are disgusting and could not help each person opt for the right human being for the interest.

"Confess" (in my opinion) includes a person's actions as much as his words. I didn't personally know Mohamed, and have not read his memoirs, but his followers do the oposite as far as Israel is concerned as what Jesus wants.

Hitler "said" he believed in Christ.

Obama "says" he's a Christian.

Many sinners who have no intention of turning from their sin "say" that they are Christians.

There are many false teachings about Jesus. Simply saying the words "Jesus is the Christ" at the begining of a paragraph or speech or book does not mean that the rest of what some person says is truth. If the vast majority of one man's followers want Israel wiped from the face of the earth, I simply cannot believe that this man taught the oposite of that.

Because Muhammad didn't accept this, which is also in the same chapter:

"Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God." (1 John 4:15)

Edit:

The Holy Bible is God's Word, but Islam doesn't accept it. Islam says Jesus didn't die, and was later resurrected, but God performed a trick and someone else died on the cross instead of Jesus, and God just took Him to Heaven. Islam is a lie.

.

Allah is NOT YHWH God.

Allah was the name of the ancient arabic moon god chosen by the Vatican to be the name of god for their newly invented Islamic religion.

Muhammad is NOT a prophet from YHWH, he was chosen by the 40 year old widow named Khadijah bint Khuwaylid on instruction from the Vatican, for her to GROOM into the arabic Messiah for the children of Ishmael.

Billions of people have confessed, and do confess DAILY that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Do we have to apply what YOU think to all these billions ?

Why do YOU not follow the advice of Isa ???

.

In 626, Rayhana bint Zayd, was among those enslaved after the defeat of the Banu Qurayza tribe. Her relationship with Muhammed is disputed. The sources regarding her status differ as to whether she was a concubine or whether she eventually married him. Most of the sources reveal that she was a slave woman. hANG hIM fOR sALAVERY..& sEX wITH mINOR

• Greg

"Why don't you apply this to Muhammad ?"

I don't know what Mohammed did before he died, I don't know if he believed in Jesus as the Son of God before he died, and that Jesus died on the cross and that salvation is through Jesus' work on the cross. God knows, I don't. However I don't hear people claiming that he did.

There is no indication that he believed in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour, that he was a sinner and needed salvation through Christ as the only way to God the Father.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)

1 John 5:

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Source(s): God's word