Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 years ago

What were some of the themes of the medieval literature?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Satire-Chaucer's Canterbury Tales

Relgion-Bede, Ecclesiastical History of the English People

Poetry-Beowulf

• idrovo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

nicely, I in simple terms have been given carried out writing a fifteen internet site paper on how literature parallels historical past. this is particularly glaring to make certain and actually basic to jot down approximately. I took examples of previous literature from the two the Romantic and Colonial era and defined activities that occurred for the time of historical past and are additionally glaring interior the literature. I additionally portrayed various habitual matters such because of fact the lack of ability of femininity in James Fenimore Cooper's the final of the Mohicans and Herman Melvilles Moby-Dick.you additionally can paintings with this and upload some cutting-edge literature. that's an exceedingly versatile subject save in mind that demands minimum historic examine. desire this facilitates!

• Sen...
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Mostly religion, war/bravery and love. The majority of folks who were literate at that time were monks and since church banned pretty much everything, writers didn't really have much choice. But there are some great masterpieces from that time like Boccaccio's Decameron and Don Quixote.

• 8 years ago

Chivalry.

God's punishment for your sins.

The appearance,behavior, and characteristics of different members of society.

The worldliness of the clergy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.