EVERY GIRL!!! Answering this weird shoe question please :) Im weird BTW :D?

Ok, so as girls we all love our heels. I own a few and I was just thinking this:

Don't you feel sad about walking on the heel part of shoe? I mean, I feel like it's alone and really skinny, how can it support us? I just feel like its getting crushed :S

Im weird I know :)

Favorite Answer

Actually, it's not the only part supporting our feet, the front section platform also supports us and a lot. You can wear shoes without the skinny part but you need the other part. Also, it's not alone, you've got your feet to talk to it!!!:) Willow smith boots walking comfortably fine: http://fashionbombdaily.com/2012/03/16/splurge-wil...

Source(s): knowledge

Haha! Funny question :) are you scared the heel will break?

nicely for the 1st one while ur attempting to enable him see that u elect to kiss him, seem down at his lips jointly as your talking to him yet slow ur words down a splash to make it appear like ur distracted and then seem in his eyes and end for like a million sec and chew ur lip with a splash smile a splash too without notice. i be responsive to it sounds complicated yet he will maximum possibly get the hint. if he doesnt and asks you "what" then in simple terms say oh sorry i became in simple terms questioning of something else ....for the 2d area that sounds a splash complicated. if u elect to get him on my own in simple terms say good day am i able to communicate to you in the different room or over there. i could desire to respond to this extra desirable yet idk the place ur at while u elect to get him on my own..flow to the movies or flow on a date and in simple terms communicate approximately existence or issues that happend. make solid jokes like something that happend in the previous, all and sundry likes to giggle and it will make u appear like u have a great character. dont reason drama or communicate approximately issues ur having with ur acquaintances because of fact adult adult males dont like listening to approximately those style of issues too a lot. sorry if the 2d area didnt help yet i be responsive to the 1st area will paintings! solid luck and function relaxing!