Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

What does it mean if you like the number 666?

I keep on seeing the number 666 and I had it in a dream and it's for some reason my fav. # I don't know what it means so tell me!

Favorite Answer

You are one of Satan's children. One day you will become impregnated with one of his daemons. Afterward, Satan will come and abort the fetus by ripping it out of you with his bare claws, and then he will shed the fetus' blood to open a portal to the underworld, thus releasing his army unto the world of mortals. It will bring 1,000 years of darkness.

And if you're a guy, you'll still get impregnated, because Satan says so. And there's nothing you can do about it... except stop believing it. Satan only has power over you if you believe him.

Or maybe he still does have power over you, even if you don't believe in him. Either way, we're all f*cked, and it's all because of you! Nice going.

Don't listen to half these people, its all a bunch of bull **** and religious non-scene, same happens to me, I tattoed 666 on my wrist

Its a number i got attach to, don't mean nothing its just one of life's jokes, since everbody is willing to believe crap these people say, there no anti-christ just like there is no proof of the existence of "god", and no one can proof what ever on the bible is real.

whatever u believe is real believe it, but don't go believing your an anti-christ, I'm sure if that was it you'll know and wouldn't be asking why.

So don't worry [=

Source(s): Self

That maybe you need to hold it up against a mirror and call 999 to release the Devil you have trapped inside of you??

Or you just like the number 6 three times :D

It means you will be the Anti-Christ. You have been chosen by Satin to lead the war on fabric. Wool will crumble before your smooth power, nylon will be shredded by your fancy and superior taste, and polyester will shriek before the ungodly power of your silky terror. Even Sateen, the false Satanic fabric idol will bow before the might of your superior softness. You will instill fear into sheep by rendering their very existence redundant, and silk worms will become the true provider of clothing material around the world! No one will be safe from the superiority of Satin fabric! Fear it, for it is smoother and softer than any other!

Source(s): I recognize the power of fabric.

Evil is approaching you