Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

How did that happen!?!?

how in the hell did the panthers beat atlanta???? cam against ryan??? cam newton beat the best team n the league??? wtf is happenin with football???

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say Atlanta is the best team in the league. They barely beat Carolina the first time around, barely beat the Raiders, Cowboys, and the Cardinals. They've had their struggles against bad teams, but just edged them out in previous games. This wasn't a surprise to me at all.

You must not watch football a whole lot. Atlanta was not the best team. Matt Ryan told the panthers to "get my ****** field " when they barley beat them earlier this season. So he had it coming. They didn't forget.

• Nijlo

They obviously aren't the best team in the league if they lost to a team with a losing record

Atlanta wasn't that heavily favored in the game, it wasn't that big of a surprise.

Pay attention, you'd realize it.

Everything will be all right on any given Sunday...