Does an app like this exist?

My friends and I have to make a video for a forensics class. My friend recorded it all on his iPod Touch. We have a mixture of videos that need to be trimmed down and some pictures that we used as title cards. We also need an explosion sound effect. Is there an app like this where we can make it and upload it to YouTube for free?

What do I need to download to do that?

Favorite Answer

I use programs (on the pc) such as avidemux to trim and add sound effects...I'm not sure how software savvy you are but there you go. I haven't used windows movie maker in ages but I believe that could also work. I'm having a hard time remembering if it has cutting capability though...worth a look. What I do remember is that it has a user friendly GUI and allows easy editing of the audio.

I don't believe there's any iPod Touch capable app out there to do all that but hey I may be wrong.

NOTE: If you can't figure it out once you download the program, I can do the cutting and editing for you. It sounds like a pretty easy task with the right software.

It would be much easier to upload it to your computer and do it from there

no, and imma make one based on that idea.