Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

We had sex with a condom on then a few days later we were fooling around and I just put my penis on the outside of her vagina for not very long se was supposed to get her period today and she did not please help thank you

Favorite Answer

A period one day late doesn't mean she's pregnant if you didn't *** in her then she should be fine. Sometimes periods are late if she is stressed or for any other reasons. If her period doesn't come within 6 days then you should have her buy a pregnancy test but you should be just fine. If she's stressing over thinking she may be pregnant, buying a pregnancy test and taking one and seeing a negative may put her mind at ease and than shortly after she should be less stressed and get her period.

Some times periods delay a couple of days it is never on time give it some more days

you have to wait at least 2 weeks. -___-;