How do I get this guy to notice me?

There's this guy I like and we're kinda friends. Even though we barely talk I really like him. I wanna be involved with him but can't get him to make a move. I'm scared he doesn't want to get to know me more. What should i do?

Hang out with a mutual friend or just ask him to hang out. Just be yourself. If he likes sports invite him to watch the game next Sunday or tomorrow. If you're talking one on one just be really cool and laid back and don't talk badly about friends or other drama. But honestly, the easiest way I've found is starting through a mutual friend and then go from there. Good luck:)

Just say you are interested in him and would like to hang out or go to dinner sometime. If the two of you are of age you could go to a bar and get a little liquid courage to move things along quicker.

Wear a push up bra and a low cut shirt, try saying hi to him then XP

ask if he wants to hang out

tell him how you feel. he can either say yes or no

Source(s): personal experience