Cathrine asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

MASTURBATING?!?!?!?!?

im a girl, 13. I have been masturbating for a while and i want to know if i should with a banana? i really want to and was wondering how to orgasm. please help :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Well, gotta say, didn't expect to get on here during my breakfast....which includes a banana...and see that one, but if you are going to do that, PLEASE make sure you clean the thing very well before usage. As far as how to....well, generally girls that have some "experience" with guys are the ones that use objects like that because of the need to enter it. So yeah, don't know your situation, but good luck with that.

• 8 years ago

ok hun..masturbating with a large thing like banana can tear your hymen definitely if you penetrate yourself with it..best way to masturbate to orgasm is with your legs closes and your vulva protruding from in between your thighs (USING YOUR HAND OK?)..you can also do it the same way by squatting the way you do when you want to urinate..do these things in clothes or naked half naked etc try it all..or even from behind your underwear crotch..most importantly to keep your legs closed..good luck..and yes you do have the right to masturbate and to pleasure yourself there is nothing wrong with it.

• 8 years ago

Don't waste food, be sure to eat it when your finished!!!

• 8 years ago

Go see a doctor you psycho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.