When me and my boyfriend kiss, my kisses make such a wierd sqeeking noise, how do I stop!?

Everytime we kiss its about for about 7 seconds, I can't really control my soliva and I think that's the problem, it gathers up around my lips then I get nervous and it starts to sound like a high pitch 'sqeak,............sqeak' wtf! Please help me with kissing, I'm 14! How do I practice! I'm not gonna use a pillow.. Or foods! I can control my breathing, its just the weird noise :( he laughs at it while were kissing n it makes me really upset... Like he thinks I'm not doing it right.. I've only been kissing for about 2 months, with the same guy... He was my first kiss..

Favorite Answer

Kids these days...

i be responsive to precisely what you advise lady.!on occasion they dont be responsive to a thank you to kiss...different than utilising their tounge.attempt guiding his mouth once you kiss him by utilising preserving his chin firmly yet gently along with your palms and attempt, while hes too a lot together with his tounge pull lower back and say 'we could attempt it this way for a metamorphosis '.. and tutor him the style you like it...save guiding him along with your palms and lips and nudging him to do it in a distinctive way...if he doesnt get the dangle of it then in simple terms confer with him approximately it and perhaps you are able to then be somewhat extra adventourous along with your kissing.

You mean smacking noise it's normal

that's funny! lol u have to practice with him no other way of practicing just try to swallow