isn't god and santa claus the same thing?

he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he sees if you've been bad or good.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They share the common feature of non-existence.

• Oh my Big Bang. Just check out Mr. "Christian Conservative Patriet" over there.

"burn as coal in hell...FACT."

I do hope this individual realizes that this is no where near fact at all. But if you are referring to the Christian deity Yahweh, then yes, they are basically the same thing in those aspects and including the fact they are both old superstitious myths. The difference is, Yahweh often commands deeds of horrible acts of slaughter, cruelty, immoral judgments, demeaning accusations, and false statements. All of which can be detailed in the Bible. It's truly fascinating, though, how most everyone outgrows Santa Clause, but some find it far more difficult to throw away another magic sky man.

• 8 years ago

I suggets you learn logic...

The fallacy of the undistributed middle is a formal fallacy, that is committed when the middle term in a categorical syllogism is not distributed in either the minor premise or the major premise. It is thus a syllogistic fallacy.

All Zs are Bs

(All) y is a B

Therefore

(All) y is a Z

you say :-

santa sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he sees if you've been bad or good.

God sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he sees if you've been bad or good.

Therefore you conclude

santa is God

Thats like saying

All Humans are mammals

(All) dolphined are mammals

Therefore by your logic

(All) humans are dolphines.

• 8 years ago

Absolutely not.

God created you and the universe, St. Nicholas when he was alive tossed gifts down the chimney, and Santa Claus is Garbage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

And that's EXACTLY why parents should not teach their kids Christmas is about Santa.

• 8 years ago

Silly question. I'll just listen when God explains the difference to you at a later date. I sure would not want to be in your place.

• 8 years ago

It does appear they share some of the same magical powers, but how dare you suggest god has a pot belly! What are you, some kind of atheist or something?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not at all. Read a history book.

• 8 years ago

But, one of them is commonly depicted as an older man, with a big white beard, who rewards good behavior.

And the other one....

Oh! Never mind....

• fire
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

don't you worry of all things you could ask, this is the best you camp up with?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.