Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 years ago

racial bullying at college?

i have been at college for 3 years. the boy was my friend till he found out i was muslim and of pakistani background. it is getting to a point where i can't stand it. he keeps saying terrorist and calling me a paki. it really gets on my nerves. he makes me feel bad about myself. the 1st year of college he said he was going to the army and to fight in afghanistan. the second year he went onto my course. he told everyone not to talk to me and to hate me.

• Vash
    Favorite Answer

This person is someone who harbours fears versus faith in human kind. Avoid this person and try to put it behind you. Look around you and find someone worthy of your time.

I got bullied for being white by a bunch of Mexicans, f-wording Mexicans I tell you.

Play him at his own game if he wants to act like an idiot then let him, show him that it doesn't bother you. Don't lower yourself to his level either

Sounds like he want make sexy with you?