What do you think about this?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over 6 months we are 14 the other night we were watching a movie and cuddling she put her legs over me and I put my arm around her and it was amazing. My mom seemed ok with it what do u guys think? I didn't do anything but cuddle and rub her side and hold her hand

Wow if all you say is true and ye both so cute and innocent I am amazed to see 14 year old couple be this innocent not 14 and pregnant not 14 and lost virginity not remembering how. Now days ye are like one in a milion and im sure ye are on a right way. I am just amazed and don't think Im some old momma im young myself but its good to see teenagers your age thinking well :)

• That's fine! Girls actually find it confy to prop their leg up, I do this on my boyfriend, I'll put my knees up and he will have 1 kne up and one down, and I put one of my knees in the gap on his knee that is up, if u know what I mean lol! Not so my legs are wide open and in the air, just, proped lol!xx

Source(s): Sounds very cute:)

That's actually normal. i do that with guys who aren't even my boyfriend.. Tho they don't usually put there arm around me when i do but that's part of the relationship thing.

well if ur mom seemed okay with it then it's fine lol i think it's cute love girls when u just hold her it's cute

That's totally fine and normal. No big deal :)

that sounds nice hope you both enjoyed it