Why does it seem alot of woman dont know how to ride?

Posing a question only from my experience. Alot of the women I have dealt with sexually have had no clue as to how to ride in bed. Even some of my girls who are friends, have told me they cant do exceedingly well. Which makes me wonder as a man, because its one of the easiest things to do. Every woman I've dated or are friends with , I've simply said, its all in ur hips. When your on top, you're in control and do it the way that feels right to you. I'm just wondering from a woman's perspective, is riding really that difficult to learn how to do?

Favorite Answer

I've been having sex for about 4 years, and I still have issues with it. I think one time I was able to do it correctly, I don't know why, and I don't remember how. I normally have to move myself completely up and down to be on top, I have tried to ride using just my hips, but for some reason I can't. It's an awkward position, and face it, you aren't having sex with porn stars.

You should be happy the girl even gets on top and tries.

My boyfriend sure is happy he gets to have sex, even if it's not "perfect".

I feel for you man. That's why alot of men like women who can dance. But, then again, just cause a woman can move her hips/body while she's dancing, doesn't necessarily mean she can in bed. It's my favorite position, but its quickly a waste of time if it's not done correctly. But, everyone can say that about any other position. But, if your partner really wants to please you, then he/she should be willing to take instruction. Easiest way to solve it, is to tell her/him how to do it. Then after they get the hang of it and build their confidence up, then you both will end up getting what you desire.

Yes. It is actually a balance between your legs muscles and learning to control your hips. Dancers know how to control their bodies and are reverred as as having an advantage at this

It's easy as long as the guy doesn't have a tiny package.

I feel like it is...its hard to keep that thing inside and you feel like your gonna hurt the guy...idk

no not really. gotta be coordinated though