is it alright ......?

I'm a 15 year old guy dating a 18 year old girl . my parents have met her and they love her and thinks shes good for me . i have also met her parents and they like me . they do know our age difference both her parents and mine and it doesn't bother them . also our age difference doesn't bother me or her . i was just wondering if this is alright and your thoughts about this ? don't waste your time saying shes to old for me and to find someone else cause its not happening .

Favorite Answer

My mom and dad have a 5 year difference

and as long as your happy and shes happy, stay together, also dont break here heart buy breaking up like some of those swag douches

It sounds beautiful. :) Both of you must have a lot of care, love and mutual understanding towards the other. If the relationship leads to marriage or becomes a long-term relationship, both sides won't be against it, and you'll all be happy.

So, yes, yes, this is certainly alright. She's not too old for you. She's perfect for you.

Source(s): Age is nothing but a number

Why are you asking our opinions if it doesn't matter to you? Anyway, I think it's fine if you're both comfortable with it and if you're at the same maturity level. Good luck

Yup! ^-^ As long as everyone is alright with it.