Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 8 years ago

How do I know ANSWER THIS ASAP?

I don't know if my boyfreind likes me any more he dosent text to me anymore I'm worried I love him and he made our relashen ship and he never kissed anyone before not even me and I never kissed anyone before eather he is my first boyfreind and i want him to be my only one I ever had so can you help us he is twelve years old and I am thirteen years old we are in different classes and he told all the boys in his class about me and our relationship.he just gives me this star like he fell in love with me for the first time and never seen me before so tell me if he likes me as a girlfreind or does he want to kiss me and make our relashenship bigger answer this question ASAP please

Just give him some space and don't push him. He will eventually come around and then you can talk to him with no pressure.

Source(s): Experience

And why, may I ask do youpost this in Languages????