Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 8 years ago

What would be a good spanish essay to write about for a final exam?

Favorite Answer

Well is it a History class that your on a sections what involves spanish culture , or a spanish class.

History Class option) It would be best to include the locations that people originate, and the traditions that developed throughout times. Include leaders and dramatic events that involved the people.

Spanish Class) Focus the Essay of the Traditions and Actions of Modern and past people. Include how each tradition changed from the origin to now, Explain how the Actions in the past effect the actions of modern people of that culture.

Hope i helped!

Source(s): Me :)

you mentioned: I'm scared to take this and I have not studied you then additionally mentioned: I've labored SO HARD this 12 months...I wish it to finish good. ---- so why have you ever now not studied? you wish it to finish good... the spend money on the complete travel, now not simply eighty%