Answer if you've had sex before?

Ok, so the other night I was having sex with a girl who's 1st time was with me. I only have a smallish 4 inch penis when erect, but I broke her hymen and shes no longer a virgin. It was bloody and all, but I took gentle time with her, she said it was sore at 1st but she liked it and was satisfied. Do you think if she has sex with another person who has 8-9 inch penis and come back to me will she still be satisfied or would she rather go with the bigger penis?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't you have finger!

Don't you have lips, tounge?

If you treat her hole body she will not leave you.

• 8 years ago

It depends. For now she will probably like the smaller one because she is new at the game. Not every girl likes a large penis, sometimes if too large it can hurt more than it feels good. Size doesn't matter as much as how much she enjoys it, what positions you try, etc. If she want to have se with someone else, let her. Dont worry yourself so much. You will find someone to appreciate your "smallish" guy sometime or another.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It all depends, Personally I would rather have a thicker penis then a longer one.

So if your thicker then I dont think that you should have an issue with that.

Longer ones, atleast for me tend to be more uncomfortable.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

if shes in it just for the sex she'd stay with the bigger guy... well maybe some girls are afraid of guys with big penis' but anyway... I think you'll be fine. most girls are all about a man's personality anyway!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

If she just had sex then she wouldnt be ready for a larger penis. It would hurt alot more. It would be better for her if she stuck with you.

• 8 years ago

Honestly, it isn't about how large your stuff is, but about how you use it. I've been with smaller men who were better at sex than larger men.

• 8 years ago

There's more to relationships then just sex

• 8 years ago

I'm laughing so hard. LMAO. A FOUR INCHER. Don't kill me dude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.