N asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Is it ok to sleep with your hair spiked up with water? (men)?

I was having a lot of hair fall for few months but now it stopped, So i never figured out what the reason was for my hair fall, So before i lose some more I want to know, if its ok to Sleep at night with my hair spiked up with water. (**Not wet hair**)

i did no longer could permit you understand that, even nonetheless, individual isn't comparable to animal. this is authentic no longer ordinary that we are animal like, yet we are no longer animal. Animals reacts by instincts at the same time as human reacts base on their ethical. If human have been appearing like animal by their intuition, are you able to think of how gruesome the international would've appear like if we've been appearing by our intuition like animal does. we are able to kill, f*cking all people, eating, pee, take a sh*t, throw up, farted, everywhere at anyplace and every time. So think of how earth would appear like. Or how existence would've been suck. it is not a query approximately civilized or canines won't be in a position to help it or despite. it is all approximately intuition and ethical. Animal does not have what's call ethical. we've the intuition too yet we use the two maximum our ethical. Why as quickly as we see some thing unusual, the 1st component that come to our innovations is to attack it earlier it does. it fairly is the intuition. bypass to a jungle and attempt to physique of innovations any animal you notice they're going to the two attack you or run for canopy. maximum probable the only that run for canopy it is because of the fact it is sense guard much less. Animals react base on their intuition at the same time as individual reacts base on their ethical.

Thts normal

No.