How to make new friends if you're shy?

I really want to make some new friends which live at my friend's neighborhood (not far from mines). I'm a shy girl, and I don't like to talk to people that much. Can you tell me how can overcome my shyness and make new friends?

Favorite Answer

just don't miss out on things you are a great girl you were not born shy so don't be shy you can talk to people you know and you are not shy but new people you see you are shy that's ok cuz i am too meeting new people but sometimes you have too be outgoing and talk more you are special everyone is 20% of people are shy but you got to get over your shyness everything is fine the worst thing that could happen is that they don't talk too you...but that's ok you don't need them anyway remember you a Awesome!!!

Source(s): GOOD LUCK SWEETIE <3

ok you are shy you free that beacuse you think the people you talk to will laugh,well you are not alone the best way is be your self and if you got the internet get on line here is a chat room it's on paltalk the chat room is mmp44,if you know some one who has the same likes as you do talk to them

• Moon

What do you exactly mean by NEW?