He's gone because of me,help?

My Boyfriend and I got into an argument about something completely stupid which caused him to go for a drive to clear his head. He was hit by a driver going way too fast and died instantly at the scene. This is all my fault, I caused the argument. it's been 3 days since he died and I don't know what else to do. Please help me.

Favorite Answer

If this is a serious question and not just some sick troll.. then its definitely not your fault.

you may feel like it is, but the driver that hit him going to fast did it, and he is probably with his creator/god right now. many cultures celebrate death as the passing on to something far greater in their journey and i somewhat share that view, we are only meant to live for several decades, the BLINK OF AN EYES in the age of the universe of billions of years..

i know your sad, but its not your fault and you should just grieve but at the same time honor his memory, and wish the best for him in his journey wherever he may be.

what happened to him was a result of that driver and just a horrible, random, tradgedy.

nicole

i don't know if you believe in god or that there is somebody who helps guide our lives. try looking at this tragedy with this in mind.and i am no trying minimize your lost in the slightest. maybe god is using your boyfriend to get the attention of the drunk driver and in killing him will straighten out and lead a much better life. the other about the fight learn that your words do have power to them so next time be more careful how you use them.

reach out and talk and go to many a a meeting and use it to remind them of what might happen if they go out to drink. what was your boyfriends dreams or goals pick up the banner and help them come true. stay in touch with his parents,family members,and friends. yes he is gone but make sure not forgotten!

one more thing about the fight decide he was right and forgive yourself and then let it go re hashing it will get you no where. of course say he was right make you wrong which might be hard to swallow but the fight is over and letting him win settles it then put a period on it and move on.

now get up and keep living a full life for what would honor your boyfriend more, plus if he a angel now is watch over you so make him proud so can gloat to the others angel's

• Andrew

It's not your fault. I'm really sorry for your boyfriend. RIP. Just remember that its not your fault, get therapy if you need to. I'll pray for you

It's not your fault. Just remember that we can't change the past, we can only reconcile ourselves with it.

Wow, I am so sorry :( that is not your fault....