Poll: Who are you closest to the most in your family..?

How old are you and your siblings? Protective stories?

Favorite Answer

My mother most likely but I'm close to both my brothers as well. I'm 22 and they are 21 and 24. I remember My older brother taking care of me when I was sick at the age of 7ish. He was really nice and tried to help as much as a 10 year old could. I remember beating up a little kid during recess in 2nd grade because he was messing with my little brother. Only I could pick on my little brother so I was super mad at that kid. Now they are both protective of me because I'm the only girl :)

I'm closest to my younger sister. She's 13 and I'm 18. I know it's a five year age gap but we just get along really well. We have similar personalities and find the same things funny. Of course, she's annoying sometimes, but when we are both older I can see us being extremely great friends. I also have another sister who is 15 but I don't click as well with her.

I am very practically my mother, I misplaced all of the different loved ones contributors I used to be practically. I are living 1800 miles clear of my mother, and it bothers me,I name her each and every week, and discuss with a few times a yr, am relatively hoping to be there quickly, might be for her birthday May twenty second. Sad to mention, the leisure people aren't very near...unfold everywhere the states, and lots of of my household I simply don't like! I have unusual sisters...however they aren't blood similar, however they're my sisters constantly!!!! :) I used to be a simplest youngster. Good factor, my father used to be a alcoholic mess.

I'm closest to my mom and sister. We all share everything.

i am closer to my dad then my 3rd youngest brother eldest brother the brother in between them then my pet dog then my mother

my mom