Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do you think all-star cheerleading is a sport?

I'm an all-star cheerleader, I cheer for Cheer Force One in Alabama. Alot of people are saying cheerleading isn't a sport and i think it is. Cheerleaders or just people in general, DO YOU THINK CHEERLEADING IS/ISN'T A SPORT? if yes/no, explain!

Favorite Answer

Yeah

Source(s): It requires physical work

If all megastar cheer best is a recreation, then race automobile drivers are athletes! enable's not ignore professional bowlers too. Yeah, I kinda like your warped little international, I look to in advantageous condition proper in. The time period "recreation" might want to count number in a roadkill competition. there is not some thing extra diabolical then promoting and marketing. what's in a recreation is what's in a recognition. Throwing rocks is a recreation, so is throwing a midget or log too i guess. all of them require actual patience. So does respiratory by an intubation tube with a compressed wind pipe. . . i might want to like to work out that interior the Olympics. Now who do I refer to for my medal?

No. In a sport you score points in some kind of goal or in some other way. It should fall under the dancing category b/c that's how they rate it w/ judges. Same goes for that water dancing thing in the olympics lol wtff..

If golf is then cheerleading is, but neither is my interest.

No, its a hobby.