Which is better :Sims 3 or Sins 2?

I was thinking about buying The Sims 3 for PC but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Which one is better?

In The Sims 3 are you allowed to control the sims when they are downtown, like you're able to do on The Sims 2? And is it possible for there to be more than one family in a neighborhood ( for example: having all the games in the same neighborhood and being able to interact with them) like in The Sims 2?

Any extra details saying the difference between the two would be nice

Here a random gif for your entertainment:

http://gifb.in/98bV

Favorite Answer

Many aspects of Sims 2 and Sims 3 are the same. Even some of the animations for S3 are recycled from S2.

The main differences Sims 3 allows you to view and interact with the entire neighborhood without having to exit the household and wait for the game to load as you have to in Sims 2. You can also see your sim driving to their location in Sims 3 as oppose to Sims 2 (S2 they just pull out from the driveway and exit off screen)

One thing I like in Sims 2 is that the game seems to be more detail oriented and smoother with some animations, such as a sim opening the door to getting into their car, walking more realistically up and down stairs, and etc.

As for your questions, yes, in S3 you can control your sims in the city. You can actually zoom out, choose your destination in the city, and then watch your sims drive there.

You can have more than one family in a neighborhood and have them interact in the city. You may even see them at the store or our fishing or doing other random things or get them all together for a party.

It took me a long time to transition from S2 to S3, and though there are some things I wish S3 had from S2, I don't think I'll be going back to Sims 2.

now that the expansions are out for sims 3 i reckon that it is better than sims 2, sims 2 has a lot of grouse stuff in it but overall sims 3. especially with the supernatural pack out, not so much the vampires and fairies but i reckon the witches/warlocks and werewolves are pretty cool as well.

• John

There both good. Some things from sims 2 should've been put in sims 3. Like controlling your sims. Or multiple sims in one neighbor.

I'm assuming you're referring to Sims 2 and not 'sins 2'. Out of the two, the sims 3 is way better. It runs smoother and has better sound tracks.The interface is finally cleaned up and the graphics are more detailed. The reviews are mixed and you can read them here...

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40450The-Sim...

but from my experience, it's worth getting part 3.

Source(s): sims lover
  • thonen

hi. and that i additionally performed Sims 3, went lower back, and now i'm no longer enjoying it anymore. (Haha, I actually went lower back 2 weeks in the past, finished with each and all the guilt). I advise, at first, the Sims 3 is obviously, isn't of God. not at all. In Romans 12:a million, it says "I beseech you for this reason, brethren, by utilising the mercies of God, that ye latest your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, proper unto God, this is your existence like provider. " enjoying the Sims 3 is by utilising no skill offering our bodies as a living sacrifice. The Sims 3 is not any the place close to holy, and already has suggestive carnal matters. yet another ingredient is that the interest is a good sized, pretend, video interest WASTE OF TIME. in spite of while you're no longer likely "too far" of doing carnal and sinful issues interior the interest, that doesn't substitute the way the interest became made. you're no longer 'over questioning' something. As a Christian, each and every thing we watch, hear to, could provide glory to God. If this is not any longer, to be blunt, we could continually no longer be doing it. by utilising doing each and every thing, (and that i advise each and every thing) to grant glory of God, we latest our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and proper to God. The Sims 3 could pose as a 'easy' or 'harmless' interest, yet its far from that. even though it may no longer be the glaring stealing or telling a lie, that's a temptation nonetheless. what's excellent to do is to stay in God's be conscious. to boot to this, no remember what people may well be doing, i does not advise you to earnings yourselves to them. your pals could play it without remorseful approximately, yet as for you, in my opinion, you be responsive to what it does on your religious existence. So in different words, i does not advise you do it. something that comes in the previous God could be considered an idol, and none people could cope with any earthly ingredient (such because of fact the Sims) that way. i'm hoping God blesses you and so which you would be able to stay in His be conscious universal, and to no longer succumb to earthly pleasures such because of fact the Sims, or the rest that's no longer of God. :) Oh and by utilising the way, I actually have a feeling you already be responsive to the answer to the Sims 3. Sims 2 isn't a lot distinctive from Sims 3, so i think of you be responsive to to no longer play it. could God bless you! Cheerios! Disclaimer (haha): Err, my advice could no longer be the superb, so that's superb to communicate to God to this. Or after him, a depended on pastor or Christian impression on your existence.

I'd probably go for the sims 3 considering "sins 2" is not a game :)

I don't know what are Sins 2, but i know what Sims 3 is, and you should play them >:D

Source(s): 12 years of Simming